Towanda!

My Skoolie Saga - the process of turning a school bus into a mobile studio and traveling home.

Friday, May 19, 2006

How I Spent My Summer Vacation



Yup, there's really a bus somewhere behind that mess. The mega-neighborhood garage sale is this weekend, and as I'm leaving this place JUST as soon as the house sells, shedding many layers of stuff I absolutely don't need and gaining a little cash at the same time sounds like a SPLENDID idea!

So no work done on the bus today, but hopefully this sale will net us some ready cash to spend on lovely bus improvements next week!

I confess that I'm thinking of charging a dime to enter and walk around in Towanda, as EVERYONE is fascinated with the project and simply begs to go inside her. Love the idea, anyway...

Time for Doctor Who, so time for me to say g'night....